What will you say “no” to in 2013?
- Bad wine.
- Friends who forget/cancel plans over and over and over again.
- Wedding details that someone else thinks we “have to have” but we don’t like.
- Being a bridezilla.
- Wanting things other people have for no other reason than other people have them.
- Politicians and policies that don’t work in my interest.
- The dog eating my mail, mittens, slippers, lunch.
- Overflowing coffee cups when I ask for room for cream.
- Closed-minded people who debate me with unsupported evidence.
- Waiting until the last minute to do Christmas shopping, again.
Ya know, the usual.